Terms & Conditions
Morphe terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the eu.morphe.com website (Website) and any order which you place through the Website from the EU to be delivered to the EU. You should read these terms carefully before you use the Website or buy our products from the Website. These terms tell you who we are, how you can use the Website, how you can buy our products, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Last updated: 26 June 2019
- How you can contact us
We are Morphe Cosmetics Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10771654 and our registered office is at Suite 1, 3rd Floor 11 - 12 St. James's Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB. Our registered VAT number is 278279646.
- You can contact us by calling us at +44 020 8089 5377 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls will be charged at the local rate.
- If we have to contact you, we'll give you a call or email you using the details you give us in your order.
Use of the Website
You can register an account with us to help you order our products more quickly. When you create an account, you confirm that:
- the details which you provide (e.g. your name) are real and accurate;
- you'll notify us immediately of any changes to your details by updating these details on your online account; and
- you won't impersonate any other person or use any details that you're not authorised to use.
- We recommend that you keep your account details safe. You should tell us immediately if you become aware of any unusual or unauthorised activity on your account.
- You may have noticed that the Website includes materials provided by third parties (e.g. third-party social media content). We do our best to check these materials before they go on our Website but please let us know if you have any comments or complaints about these materials at email@example.com.
Other important information about your use of the Website
- The aesthetic, content and information on the Website is very important to us. We own or have a right to use all of the content and information and copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights on the Website. You may use these materials to browse our Website and place any orders for your personal use only, but you're not allowed to use them for any other reason. This means that you're not allowed to use the material on the Website for any commercial purpose or to copy, reproduce, publish, display, distribute or change the material.
- You must not modify the page or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- We hope you have a good experience when using our Website. However, we're not responsible to you in any way for:
- any losses that you suffer from your use or inability to use the Website;
- any losses that you suffer if you use the Website for non-personal use;
- any loss of revenue, profit, business or sales that you suffer;
- any loss of reputation or goodwill; or
- any losses which are not foreseeable or are not obvious when you use the Website.
If you're not happy about any products that you've ordered through the Website, see section 12.
- We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted or be bug or virus free. You should therefore make sure you have sufficient anti-virus software.
- You must not misuse our Website or introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You also shouldn't attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- We may suspend, take down or stop the availability of all or any part of the Website for business or operation reasons. We'll try to give you reasonable notice if this happens but this might not always be possible.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we can't guarantee that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date. If you have a question about any information on the Website, let us know by calling or emailing us.
- Where the Website contains links to websites and resources provided by third parties, and not Morphe, we have no control over this information and your use of these websites and resources is at your own risk. In order to be safe, we recommend that you read any terms and conditions for these websites and resources.
- You may link to our Website, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat and Pinterest, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. When you're linking to our website or social media, you may not do so in a way that suggests we're approving or endorsing you.
- You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
And now for some final words:
- if we know or suspect that you're not following these terms and conditions, we may remove your account or stop your access to the Website;
- we can change these terms and conditions from time to time. We shall try to ensure that any new version of these terms and conditions shall be announced in advance on our Website. The version that is on the Website will always take precedence over all the other versions of these terms and conditions. However, the applicable terms and conditions are those accepted by you at the time of placing the order; and
- these Website terms and conditions are covered by English law. If you're not happy with any of these terms, you and Morphe agree that any disagreement or dispute will take place in the courts of England and Wales (except if you live in Northern Ireland, you can also go to the courts in Northern Ireland or if you live in Scotland, you can also go to the courts in Scotland).
How CAN I BE FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE?
If you would like to be featured on the Website:
- you need to make sure you meet our requirements (see https://eu.morphe.com/pages/social-pin-board;
- you promise us that any content you submit are yours or that you've got permission to submit them to us;
- you're happy for us to publicly share your content on the Website and social media channels, and so you're happy for us to have a right to use, store, copy, distribute your photo and make it available to third parties; and
- you tag #MorpheBabe.
- It is completely in our discretion as to whether we will use any content submitted to us by third parties and we can take down any content at any time. However, before we use any content you submit to us we will always ask your permission before we use it.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You confirm that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you may be liable to us if your contribution doesn't comply with those standards. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your contribution doesn't comply with those standards.
- If you would like to be featured on the Website:
How can I leave a review about Morphe products?
- You can leave a review about a Morphe product by clicking on the "leave a review" button under a particular product.
Any review must:
- be accurate (where it states facts); and
- be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
Any review must not:
- contain a reference to any other company, website or individual;
- be defamatory or discriminatory of any person;
- be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- promote violence; or
- breach the law
By leaving a review, you agree that:
- we can publish your review on the Website;
- we can moderate your review;
- we can remove your review from the Website at any time, if we think that your review isn't in line with these terms, and that we don't need to tell you that we're going to remove it; and
- we won't be liable to you if we do remove your review from the Website.
How can I buy from the Morphe website?
In order to buy any of the products on our Website you need to:
- click on any product that you'd like to buy, click the quantity that you'd like to buy and then click "Add To Bag";
- click the shopping bag icon at the top of the Website and then click "Checkout" or "PayPal" depending on how you'd like to pay;
- the order process will show you our acceptable payment methods;
- you'll be asked to provide your contact, shipping and payment information during the order process;
- you'll be shown a breakdown of the product price and any applicable delivery costs; and
- you'll place your order by pressing the "Complete Order" button at the end of the checkout process.
- There is a limit of €500 per order per person. If you try to buy more than €500 worth of products, we won't be able to accept your order. If we think or know that you're trying to get round our limit, we may also refuse to accept your orders.
- We want you to enjoy your Morphe products yourself and so we're only offering them to you for personal use; you can't resell them onto other people.
- We'll send you an order confirmation email setting out the details of the products you've ordered. This e-mail does not mean your order has been accepted.
- We'll take payment from you once your order has been placed.
There are times when we're not able to accept your order. This might happen if:
- the product you're looking to buy is out of stock;
- we're not able to take payment from you;
- you don't comply with these terms and conditions of sale (particularly if you're ordering more than €500 worth of products per order or we think you're not ordering the products for personal use);
- there is a technological failure and we can't process your order;
- you haven't provided us with all the information we need to fulfil your order; or
- we've spotted an error in the price or description of the product.
- In order to buy any of the products on our Website you need to:
If we can't accept your order, we'll let you know as soon as we can and won't charge you for your order.
- We'll give you an order number when we accept your order. If you contact us about your order, we may ask you for this order number so keep it safe
- Our Website is only for the purchase and delivery of products in the EU. If you're based in France or Germany, we have specific sites available to you at https://fr.morphe.com and https://de.morphe.com, respectively. If you're based in the UK, you can order from https://uk.morphe.com. In the USA, you can order through our US website morphe.com.
- The images of the products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and we can't guarantee that what you see from your phone, tablet, laptop or computer accurately reflects the colour of the products. This means that what you buy (including any product packaging) may vary slightly from those images.
- The products sold by us are those featured on the Website on the day on which you access the Website, subject to availability. We shall try to report any permanent or temporary unavailability of our products on the Website's information page describing each product or at the time you place the order.
- The price of our products (including VAT) will be the price indicated on the order page when you place your order. Although we try to make sure that the price shown on the Website and order page are accurate, some of the prices may be incorrect. If we find a mistake in the price of a product you have ordered, we won't be able to accept your order and we'll contact you as soon as possible to give you the choice of continuing with the order or cancelling it. If we can't reach you we'll treat your order for the incorrectly priced product as cancelled.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU'VE MADE A MISTAKE
- Once an order is submitted it is not possible to make any changes. Please refer to section 10 to cancel your order.
- If we try to deliver your order but can't, due to a mistake made by you (e.g. wrong shipping address) and you haven't told us about this mistake, you will be responsible for any further delivery or storage costs we have to pay.
When will I get my order?
- We work with a delivery company to send you your order and we'll deliver your order according to the estimated delivery date shown when you're placing your order and the order despatch email.
- Sometimes your order might be delayed for a reason outside of our control. If this happens, we'll let you know as soon as possible and we'll try to get your order to you as soon as we can. Even though we'll be trying to fix the situation, we won't be responsible or liable to you for any delays to your order. If your order is going to be significantly delayed, you can cancel the order and return the products once delivered, as per section 10.
- If no one's around to accept delivery of your order, our delivery company will leave you a note telling you how to rearrange delivery or collect your order from the delivery depot.
- If you don't rearrange delivery or collect your order from the delivery depot, we'll contact you for further instructions. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we can't contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we may stop your order.
- Sometimes we might have to stop your order if we need to change our products to comply with any relevant laws or if our products are subject to any recall order. If we have to stop your order, we'll let you know in advance (unless the problem's urgent or an emergency) and we'll refund any money you've paid for the affected products (including delivery charges).
How can I cancel my order?
- As you are a consumer and have made an order online you may, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, cancel your order and obtain a refund (or exchange) within 14 working days from delivery. To cancel and return your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 020 8089 5377 telling us that you want to cancel your order and giving us your name, order number, date of order, delivery address and your contact details.
You'll need to send us the products in original condition within 14 days from when you tell us that you'd like to cancel. You need to post them back to us at Morphe Returns, Broadway Business Park, Broadgate, Unit 26 Chadderton, OL9 9XA, UK.
- You'll need to pay for the costs of sending the products back to us.
- We'll reimburse you the total cost of the products within 14 days from when we receive the products from you, and we'll reimburse you using the same method you used to buy the products. We'll also reimburse you the standard costs of delivery. We will not reimburse you in full if you choose a non-standard method of delivery to receive your order in the first place.
- If you've caused any damage to the product you're returning, we may take some money off your refund to reflect the damage to the product you're returning.
How can I get a refund or exchange?
- You can't get a refund or exchange if you've opened, unsealed or used any of our products, unless they're faulty.
- Refunds or exchanges can be made for customers on unopened/unused products within 30 days.
- You can get a refund if we were supposed to do something and we can't do it e.g. your delivery may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control.
- If you'd like a refund or exchange, email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 020 8089 5377 telling us that you'd like a refund or exchange and giving us your name, order number, date of order, delivery address and your contact details.
- You'll need to send us the products in original condition by posting them back to us at Morphe Returns, Broadway Business Park, Broadgate, Unit 26 Chadderton, OL9 9XA, UK. Please include the following information with your return First name, last name, email address, order number and reason of return.
- We'll only reimburse you the delivery costs of returning the products to us if the products are faulty or mis-described or because we were supposed to do something and we can't do it.
- We'll reimburse you by the same method you used for payment.
- We'll make any refunds due to you as soon as possible but we'll try to reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive your returned products.
- If you have any questions or complaints about any Morphe product or our services, please contact us at +44 020 8089 5377 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions of sale, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable or obvious result of us breaking this contract, at the time we accept your order.
We only supply the products for personal use. We will not be liable to you in any way for:
- any loss of revenue, profit, business or sales that you suffer; or
- any losses which are not foreseeable or are not obvious when we accept your order.
Finally, some other important terms
- Nobody else has any rights under these terms and conditions of sale.
- If either you or we do not enforce any part of these terms and conditions, that party is not prevented from enforcing that part of these terms and conditions at any time.
- These terms and conditions of sale are covered by English law. If you're not happy with any of these terms, you and Morphe agree that any disagreement or dispute will take place in the courts of England and Wales (except if you live in Northern Ireland, you can also go to the courts in Northern Ireland or if you live in Scotland, you can also go to the courts in Scotland).
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.